Sen enabler tutorial 2018 =651=

Homepage Форумы Главный форум Sen enabler tutorial 2018 =651=

Помечено: , , ,

В этой теме 0 ответов, 1 участник, последнее обновление Картинка профиля icctlpckth icctlpckth 3 мес. назад.

• Автор
    Картинка профиля icctlpckth
    icctlpckth
    Участник

Noticias Scene PS3 Etiquetas. CFW (11); Homebrew (6); Noticia (2); Ofertas (4); Tutorial (1) (1)

SEN ENABLER TUTORIAL 2018 >> DOWNLOAD NOW

SEN ENABLER TUTORIAL 2018 >> READ ONLINE

Safest way to go online with CFW 4.82 rebug. Discussion in ‘PS3 So i would like to see an updated tutorial for this. Do you need to use sen enabler and if so how should i use that, for example do you need to spoof idps or is «patch all» enough?
    Home Forums > Consoles > PlayStation 3 > PlayStation 3 Modding & Tutorials > Releases Sen Enabler v5.8.3 (BETA-TEST) By Evilnat 4.75 spoof Discussion in ‘ PlayStation 3 Modding & Tutorials ‘ started by grezinn , Jun 2, 2015 with 35 replies and 6,261 views.
    Ab sofort im PS3 Download- Portal Since the 4.83 firmware update PS3 CFW user’s have been shut out of PSN, but developer @Evilnat comes to the rescue with the release of SEN Enabler v6.0.9 which contains support for 4.83 firmware by providing a spoof for current 4.82 CFW’s, so that means PSN Access are now restored, Support for 4.83 CFW has been added, but since we have not seen any release’s
    Will this work or will I still need SEN Enabler to spoof up to 4.84 on 4.82.2 REBUG REX? And if I do need it, I have the PSN Patch Plugin installed so PSN is blocked until R3+L3+R2 is pressed. Tutorials Chatroom Webcomic Forum Index Ask GBAtemp! New Content Forum software by XenForo
    Os traigo un tutorial de como podeis spoofear cualquier consola con el fantastico programa llamado SEN ENABLER. Es necesario comentar que spoofeara segun la version que tenga preestablecida, si quereis spoofear a la ultima version debereis conseguir la ultima version de este pkg.
    Sen Enabler 6.0.3 CEX/DEX (4.81) Spoof Updates of the SEN Enabler with support for the latest 4.81custom firmware, and to min age of 4.81. For plug-in and the application is supporting custom firmwares CEX.Developer also the warning that Sony adds the new certificate named CA59.cer in 4.81 firmware, so it is highly recommended to use the latest CFW options in place of the oldest .
    Tutorial ini suda

Для ответа в этой теме необходимо авторизоваться.